Our solution helped our clients reach more customers through a web and mobile app, so they could sell more of their delicious treats and make more money doing what they love.
- We were approached by a gourmet smalltime goods maker that wanted to take their offerings to every doorstep across Australia. They had a well-established business, but they were looking for help scaling up their delivery capabilities and managing their partners.
- We helped them build an online ordering web and mobile app that allowed customers to-
● Search for items by type or brand, with filters for size if needed
● View product details like ingredients list
● Create and save pantry lists for future orders
● Add items directly into their shopping cart
● Pay for purchases securely using multiple payment options
● Track order status at each stage of fulfillment process until delivered at doorstep
● Allowed wholesalers to manage their inventory, place bulk orders, and track inventory levels.
- With this app, they can now sell directly to customers, manage stock levels with real-time updates, manage orders and deliveries out of the box without any need for third party software or apps.
Find the case study interesting? Fill the form below to download it-