Adita Technologies is looking for Mulesoft Architect / Technical Lead to join an exciting project based in Australia & USA. Adita is part of the Ayan Group, an Australian group of companies headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
We have multiple Job opportunities in Delhi, NCR / Chennai for Mulesoft Architect / Technical Lead with muleAPI, Raml, Anypoint, Connectors, CloudHub experience is required.
Title: MuleSoft Architect / Technical Lead
Location: Noida, Delhi NCR / Chennai
Type: Permanent, full time
Experience: 8+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
Skillset: MuleSoft integration developer with deep experience building integrations on MuleSoft anypoint platform.
- Experienced MuleSoft integration developer 3-5 years.
- Experience building and consuming web services (REST, SOAP) 3-5 years
- Experience working with MuleSoft API manager 3-5 years
- Experience with MulSoft Anypoint Platform Components (Transformer, Message Enricher, Choice Router, Scatter Gather, Database, Connector, File Connector, HTTP Connector, Web Service Consumer, For Each, Batch Component, Active MQ & VM Queue) 3-5 years
- Experience with API tool kit 3-5 years
- Experience working with JSON 3-5 years
- Experience working with XML 3-5 years
- Experience working with flat files 3-5 years
- Worked with Mule ESB 4+
- Experience in Mule/ESB development, with strong REST and SOAP web services and use of different MULE CONNECTORS
- Experience in developing Mule flows in Anypoint studio
- Experience of working with Mulesoft components, workflow, and patterns, and how to configure them
- Architectural, detailed Design and enterprise business experience within Mule ESB
- Some experience in integrating Mulesoft with Salesforce Marketing cloud and ERP applications
- Proven industry experience with focused integration experience
- Frame and implement best practices related to Mule ESB
- Knowledge on administrative aspects of Mule ESB
- Have specific knowledge of Mule CloudHub (v3.x or 4.X)
- Experience in Core Java, Messaging(JMS), Web API – SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
- Knowledge on JEE technologies, Spring/Hibernate Frameworks would be a plus
- Hands-on experience with tools such as GitHub, and Maven
- Thorough demonstrable understanding of cloud architecture for enterprise applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a winning team attitude and strong people skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.