Adita Technologies is looking for Salesforce Sales Executive/ Manager to join an exciting project based in Australia & USA. Adita is part of the Ayan Group, an Australian group of companies headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Adita Technologies are looking for a Salesforce Sales Executive/ Manager for our Dallas, TX office. Adita Technologies are a fast-growing Salesforce Gold Partner. This position offers immense growth opportunities due to tremendous expansion plans at Adita Technologies.
Title: Salesforce Sales Executive/ Manager
Location: Dallas, TX office
Type: Permanent, full time
Experience: 6+ Years
Required Skills & Experience
The Sales Executive/ Manager develops and executes sales strategies to grow order book, increase the customer wallet share and alignment with Salesforce.
Additionally, the Executive/ Manager plays an important role in ensuring customer success, working along with Delivery & Practice Teams, during the Project startup & execution. The Practitioner sales will be given a portfolio of accounts to drive the growth, aligned to either one/multiple sectors.
- 6+ years’ experience within Sales ecosystem in a consulting environment
- Strong experience in Salesforce ecosystem in Sales
- Ability to comfortably interface with Clients from CXO to Line manager level to help align to their business and technology strategies
- Prior experience in business application sales, in Salesforce and CRM, Sales/Marketing Technology areas
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented services sales, preferably to 2-3 broader industries
- Candidates with prior experience in SaaS or On Demand Industry are highly desirable.
- Drive and motivation to sell on-demand products and services full-time.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Actively pursue new business opportunities.
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the client consulting account teams.
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Provide high content contributions to joint product and consulting opportunities around client application solution areas identified above.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels & both with IT and Business Teams.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process.
- Maintain and nurture client and channel relationships to ensure additional business.
- Align with client broader Sector and Account Teams to create Account Growth Strategies through Account Planning Process.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.