Clever ERP and accounting software to run your business
Made to fit the Aussie market, built by locals who know how you work, Wiise is an ERP software that manages your accounting, payroll, bank feeds, inventory and more in one place. Clever cloud tech that you can access anywhere, anytime, from any device.
- Built on Microsoft Business Dynamics—a name you know and trust
- Customised for Aussie businesses, backed by industry expertise
- Housed in Australia by Microsoft in secure MS Azure servers
- Native Integration with Microsoft Apps and Office 365
- Real-time reporting, powerful insights and forecasting
- Affordable subscriptions, fixed scope setup options and add-on’s
Explore Wiise Capabilities
Accounting and operations software that can keep up with your growing business
- Finance including general ledger, cash flow, fixed assets, payables & receivables, Purchase & sales invoices & BAS
- Multi-company & Multi-currency support
- Intercompany transactions
- Financial Consolidation
- Budgeting & cash flow forecasting
- Workflows & approvals
- Real time business reporting
Advanced inventory & warehousing functionality to optimise and control cost of your stock.
- Serial and batch tracking
- Flexible shipping options
- Approval workflows
- Stock transfers
- Bin setup
- Warehouse shipments & receipts
- Stocktakes and cycle counting
- End-to-end tracking
Manage every stage of manufacturing in one hub, seamlessly integrated with your operations, planning, purchasing, sales and forecasting.
- Product scheduling, supply planning
- Clear capacity planning
- Multi-level bill of material
- Production & assembly orders
- Demand forecasting
- Machine centre mapping
- Landed costing
- Resource Allocation
Wiise helps you plan and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Advanced project & job costing features
- Integrated timesheets
- Capacity planning
- Budget forecasting & tracking
- Raise PO’s with one-click
- One-Click quote generation
- One-Click invoicing without leaving your email
- Record usage on a project and monitor the consumption of materials, resources & expenses
Make more of your sales opportunities and manage your relationships effectively with Wiise CRM
- Full contact management
- Better opportunity management
- Streamlined pipeline management
- Sales campaigns
- Quote management
- Flexible pricing management
- Quote to Cash
From repairs onsite to customer service distribution systems, manage servicing and technical work more efficiently from start to finish.
- Detailed serviceable items
- Fault Diagnostics
- Real-time service and results
- Easy service call tracking
- Real-time analytics
- Complete visibility of service delivery process
Integrated timesheets & single touch payroll help you stay compliant and save time.
- Automated awards
- Single touch payroll
- Employee self-service
See your bank transactions in one place. Spend less time balancing your accounts and help your customers pay you faster.
- Integrated bank feeds
- One-click customer e-payment option
- Flexible account reconciliation
- All major banks supported
- Manage cash flow, inventory & online sales in one hub with Square
- View customer insights, send overdue invoices directly from within Outlook
- Edit in Excel and publish your changes with single click
- Use Microsoft tools like PowerApps and Flow to interact with Wiise and Office365
- Power BI
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Azure
Wiise integrates with a range of apps to help you do business better.
- Square – POS & ECommerce
- WooCommerce – ECommerce
- Shopify – ECommerce
- Kofax – invoice management
- Tasklet – WMS
- Salesforce (Adita Technologies custom connector)
Tag expenses by dimension and drill down to the specifics so you can forecast accurately and make decisions with certainty.
- Real time dashboards & analytics
- Dimensional tagging
- Report on multiple businesses or locations
- Realistic forecasting & insights
- Power BI & other reporting system integration
Wiise Customer Stories
See how Wiise helps businesses like yours improve processes and move to the next level of growth.
Capital Transport Group
Chief Financial Officer
This national transport and logistics company has saved over 60 days on financial reporting by managing all their entities in one hub.
Chief Operating Officer
Premium fund managers Trilogy Funds consolidated all 28 entities in Wiise and streamlined processes so they can now focus on growth.
Wiise helped this growing not-for-profit get a clearer view of costs and better reporting so they could help more Aussie communities.
Using Wiise and PowerBI, Creating Chances is scaling their social enterprise and can see their cash flow and finances more clearly.
Wiise has helped Super loop to become the most trusted enabler of connectivity and managed services in Asia Pacific.